GNC HOSPITALITY CONSULTING Support you with the expert Consultant in creating “ISO” standards
Here are list of required International Standard for Hospitality Industry.
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System
- ISO 14001 Environment Management Systems
- ISO 22000 Food Safety management Systems
- ISO 50001 Energy Management Standard(EnMS)
ISO 9001:2015Quality Management System
ISO 9001:2015standard certifications provide independent, third-party verification that our security service delivery processes meet a globally accepted standard for quality management. Quality Management expert checks account regularly, internal audits, and external audits to certify our processes. For any hotel, ISO certification means doing business with the expectation of being held strictly accountable for aligning our processes with quality management principles and complying with documented quality management standards.
How a Hotel Benefited with an ISO 9001:2008
- Certification helps a company to improve business operations boost staff morale and strengthen marketing.
- Accredited hospitality organizations likely will gain operational benefits; the hoteliers reported a lesser likelihood of gaining marketing and human-resources benefits.
- Accredited certification to ISO 9001 is a means that any type of organization, large or small, can use to make operations more efficient and more effective.
- The Quality management system increases our overall performance standards and operational procedures.
- Implementing ISO 9001:2015enables continuous improvement of your organization’s quality management systems (QMS) and processes.
- ISO 9001 Quality Systems are well proven as a fundamental tool for reducing waste and enterprise risk while increasing customer confidence and business performance through continual improvement.
ISO 14001 Environment Management Systems
The moral, ethical, social, and political arguments for taking action on environmental issues are becoming more persuasive and more widely accepted. The hotel industry is also compelling various initiatives for the sake of the environment, build a positive image. Some organization have gone beyond it and adopted the internationally-recognized ISO 14001 Environmental Management Standard.
The ISO 14001 certification was published by the International Standards Organization in 1996 and is essentially a road map for organizations seeking to implement a standardized program for environmental operations. It provides a valuable management system and standards for an organization looking to implement environmental practices.
How a Hotel Benefited with an ISO 14001 Standard Certification?
- The ISO 14001 certification makes positive impact on identifying performance indicator and recognized that there are energy saving and reduction of waste generation or management.
- It helps organization to continual improvement of environmental and financial performance in the future hotel sector.
- It increases the competence in the hotel industry
- It saves cost through energy consumption, raw material input, waste management, environment impact reversal as well as improved public image.
- By Having an ISO 14001, enhance a firm’s economic performance and at the same time improves its environmental performance.
ISO 50001 Energy Management Standard
Energy Management System (EnMS) offers a systematic approach and recognized framework to monitor and reduce energy consumption in all types of organization like industrial, hospitality, heath care etc. ISO 50001 energy management standards is having a set of requirement, an establishing energy policy with measurable objectives, taking actions to monitor and reduce energy use, verifying energy saving and improvement planning. It is similar to ISO 14001 which can integrate into existing quality, safety and environmental system. And it is based ISO 50001 is based on the “Plan-Do-Check-Act” continual improvement framework.
How Hotel Benefited with ISO 50001 Standard Certification?
- Implementing an ISO 50001 increased employee awareness of energy issues, encouraged behavioral changes to support energy management within organization.
- It help the hotel develop achieve energy performance targets to meet business goal
- Organization is utilizing energy resources in order to operate effectively.
- With ISO 50001 Energy Management standard, you can easily improve energy performance, cut costs and both meet and exceed customer expectations.
- It creates transparency and facilitates communication within organization and management ofor energy resources.
- It included HSE document, through this you can save a lot of your precious time while preparing the ehsms documents and HSE Manual and HSE Certification.
- It provides a framework to organization for promoting energy efficiency throughout the supply chain.
- With ISO 50001, you can assure your customers that efficient energy use is one of your top priorities.